Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I just want a plain white header. 

jessie

Total Posts:  3

Does anybody have just a generic plain white header they can lend me? It’s going to take me about ten hours just to make a clean white header from this showy stock one. I’m not a designer so I’m really sweating this.

TIA,
Jessie

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

toman01

Total Posts:  92

Hi Jessie,

to make a plain white header you simply need to replace the following css values with the ones in “boxes.css”

.header { border-top:5px solid #0d2131; }

.header-top-container { border-bottom:1px solid #415966; background:url(../images/header_top_container_bg.jpg) repeat-x 50% 0; }

.quick-access { width:540pxfloat:rightmargin-top:28pxtext-align:rightpadding:0 10pxcolor:#fff; }

replace with

.header { background-color#FFFFFF}

.header-top-container {    }

.quick-access { width:540pxfloat:rightmargin-top:28pxtext-align:rightpadding:0 10px}
I hope that is what you wanted. Let me know if you need more.

Magento Community
Magento Community

doctorlogos

Total Posts:  178

Tzflorida, you are a good helper!

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community