Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Poll answers have enlarged font size

e_mick

Total Posts:  8
Melbourne, Australia

I hope this is in the right category… couldn’t decide between this and the HTML,CSS forum area…

I have created a new poll (which incidentally drew errors when I had an existing poll saved in the system, but did not once I had deleted the poll that came with the sample data???), and now that my new poll is saved and active, its answer options in the poll block are displaying with an enlarged font size (perhaps 2-3x what it was previously in the sample data).

I have not made any edits to the CSS and wonder how this has happened, and how I can return it to ‘normal’.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

e_mick

Total Posts:  8
Melbourne, Australia

Anyone got any ideas on this?
I created a new poll, and its Answer Set (text items with radio buttons beside) has a font size 3x that of the original sample poll - and looks terrible…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

piano

Total Posts:  2
Törökbálint

Hi,

Find skin/frontend/default/default/css/boxes.css

you cna find the following line:
.mini-poll td.label { font-weight:bold; padding-right:10px; }

just make it to:

.mini-poll td.label { font-weight:bold; padding-right:8px; }