Magento Forum

Our first order and there is a phantom product on there and worse :(

Ade The First

Total Posts:  2

We just had our first order on our new Magento store and something very weird happened. We’ve done test orders and all has been well to date.
The system seems to have added one of our old test products to the customer invoice. We’ve deleted those products but there it is on the invoice. The strange thing is that it is shown with a quantity and sub-total but it isn’t included in the grand total. The grand total is actually correct. Even weirder when I look at order totals on the Magento system for that order the figure for total paid bears no relationship to the order.
I have a feeling that I missed something when clearing down the test orders but I can’t see what or how this is happening.

Help is appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

geekgibby

Total Posts:  11
MN

Did you clear out all of the tables related to sales? It sounds like you may not have done so. Each order starts out with a quote with a reserved increment id. It’s possible that the test product was still linked to the increment id of your first order. I would check those tables to see if the test product is there.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community