Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Replace.php on line 65

ettien

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I have problem anything install using Magento Connect Manager because install process still abort:

Fatal errorCall to a member function getKeys() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\magento\downloader\pearlib\php\PEAR\Task\Replace.php on line 65

I am Magento beginner and I am testing Magento 1.3.2.4 on WAMP localhost.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jean-philippe Laport

Hi,
I have the same problem when installing the “magento-core/Locale_Mage_Core_fr_FR” extension on Magento 1.4.0.1 with WAMP.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jean-philippe Laport

Sorry about my Post :
The name of the extension given by a tutorial was wrong. The correct name is “magento-community/Locale_Mage_community_fr_FR”.

now it’s seems working correctly.

Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

Sticking with system requirements does yourself a lot of favours: http://www.magentocommerce.com/system-requirements

Supported Operating Systems:

* Linux x86, x86-64

The least you can do is VMware to run Linux within your Windows. Better probably would be to get an old PC and install CentOS on it, or whatever distro your live production environment is likely to run. If none of that is an option (ie you rather struggle on than getting serious), at least swap WAMP with Zend Server CE. Zend even offers a pre-loaded Magento download on their site. It works.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community