Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Fashion Theme Cmsmart

Cmsmart

Total Posts:  53

If you are looking for a modern and fast loading Magento theme which gives your website a fresh look, Magento Fashion Theme will be considered as one of the best choice for your online fashion shop. It is such a marvel that both you and customers are impressed by the best collection of products which can be a bomb.

On the Home page, there is a logical combination of slideshow and promotion banners to make your shop more attractive. This Fashion Theme has even more powerful customization attributes. Other conveniences include promotion and featured icons, cloud zoom, JavaScript effects, Ajax “add to cart”, quick view, drop-down shopping cart, multi CMS static blocks, etc.

Magento Fashion Theme has been designed with icons and their glorious images. The layout is lightweight thanks to an effective combination of colors and texts. Besides, we will supply eye-catching themes with PSD files to edit it. Customers are definitely pleased with a friendly online interface and modern features optimizing your online fashion shop the best ever along with a stable quality and high speed. Magento Fashion theme is an excellent reflection of your magnificent products.

LIVE DEMO

cmsmart.net

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cmsmart

“This them is truly one of the best well thought out magento them on the market, I LOVE IT!!! I can’t wait to purchase all the extension to make it even more amazing. The support is also very good they are just wonderful I had some conflicts with extensions I had in my store and they did not stop until they fixed all the issues, thank you so much for a job well done!!”

By Mora Donna

2013-12-22 03:28:54

Please check his site http://coutureglamstyle.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cmsmart

Just go to our demo to experience

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cmsmart

Magento Fashion Theme on cmsmart.net

- Front-end:
http://magento-australia.com/sandbox/demo/fashionshop/index.php/

Account: cmsmart@demo.com
Pass: cmsmart2013

- Back-end:
http://magento-australia.com/sandbox/demo/fashionshop/index.php/admin

Account: cmsmart_admin
Pass: admin2013

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solution

Total Posts:  179

Take a quick look over Magento mobile theme which based on JQuery Mobile technology help to beautify magento mobile theme for all mobiles, tablets devices.
We also offer free extensions and themes to make your website more attractive and convenient on home page.

Magento Community
Magento Community

iswhatyouwant

Total Posts:  4

I would suggest you go to our website and read all about how to start your Fashion theme Magento store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SupremeTheme

Total Posts:  33
Austin

Here is another template for fashion theme, which includes built-in shop by manufacturer module,

SupremeTheme Ultimate Fashion Magento Template

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community