just had this back from Paypal, can anyone tell me how to change the info. In ver 1.3.x there was an option to put the url in buyt i cant find it in 22.214.171.124
Thank you for contacting Merchant Services.
Your account is a Website Payments Pro (Payflow edition).
Technically, you will be able to use both modules, because your account configuration allows you to request API credentials for Payflow (User, Vendor, Password, Partner) or API credentials for PayPal (Username, Password and Signature).
Looking in the previous ticket, I saw that you were using this URL for the redirection to PayPal in the Express Checkout operation:
I’m not sure if it’s just a problem when pasting the URL here, but please note that there are two wrong symbols (;) after useraction and token, the correct URL should be:
Also, either with Payflow or Pro, in both cases the URL for redirection should be the same.
Another thing that I’d like to explain you is the general flow of Express Checkout:
1) Call to SetExpressCheckout.
2) PayPal response to the SetEC call, including the token which will be used for this Express Checkout operation.
3) Redirection to PayPal URL, including the token -> https://www.paypal.com/gb/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction;=continue&token;=
4) When the buyer is finished in PayPal’s page he is redirected to the return URL specified in the SetEC call.
5) The return URL should make an API call to GetExpressCheckoutDetails to get the details of the buyer and display them in the review order page.
6) When the buyer clicks on the Confirm order button (or a similar button) the integration should make a final call to DoExpressCheckoutPayment.
7) Once the final API call has been performed and PayPal answered with a SUCCESS, the transaction has been completed successfully.
I just wanted to let you know of this, so that you can identify if the behavior of your website when using Express Checkout it’s consistent with this process flow or not.
It seems like its hard coded in, and they mad a mistake. As i am not a programmer, i would appreciate some advice.