Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Import products problem

zeglecom

Total Posts:  3

Hi,
I tried to save product in excel csv file, and import products from the excel csv file to store. It is strange that I can see all the import products in Magento Admin, but I can’t see them in web pages. After I went to “Manage products”, click save button for the click(without any changing for the products), the products show in web pages.  Could anybody help me to solve this problem?
I got a solution, that is disable caches. But after I select all the cache items, choose disable, and then click “Save cache setting”, the setting disappeared, no selection is saved.

Thanks for helping.

frank

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

till

Total Posts:  58

Are your products activated? You could double-check that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zeglecom

Total Posts:  3

All the products were activated. Just click save without any change will show them in front page. Too strange…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community