Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Server Optimization

rhbkweb

Total Posts:  8

Hello,

Regarding optimizing webserver for Magento i wanted to know if the tips/best pratices showed on the
Magento Enterprise Performance Performance Whitepaper also aplly’s to the community version.

- http://www.magentocommerce.com/blog/comments/white-paper-methods-and-best-practices-for-high-performance-ecommerce-with/

In a simple way i will use the community version and i want to optimize my server for magento and i want to know if the optimization for the Entrepise version is equal/valid also for the Community version?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Total Posts:  285
Denmark

rhbkweb - 20 February 2010 07:50 PM

Hello,

Regarding optimizing webserver for Magento i wanted to know if the tips/best pratices showed on the
Magento Enterprise Performance Performance Whitepaper also aplly’s to the community version.

- http://www.magentocommerce.com/blog/comments/white-paper-methods-and-best-practices-for-high-performance-ecommerce-with/

In a simple way i will use the community version and i want to optimize my server for magento and i want to know if the optimization for the Entrepise version is equal/valid also for the Community version?

Thanks

A wide range of the optimizations are related to the lamp application stack as well. And regardless of which application you would run on top of that. They will indeed add performance also to an enterprise installation of magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

rhbkweb

Hello,

So can anyone confirm to me if the Enterprise optimization is also valid/correct for the Community version?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

rhbkweb - 22 February 2010 11:52 AM

Hello,

So can anyone confirm to me if the Enterprise optimization is also valid/correct for the Community version?

Thanks

It does.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rhbkweb

thanks for the information.

Does anyone know’s other tutorials / websites / blogs / links / etc.. where i can find more magento server optimization information?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

rhbkweb - 22 February 2010 02:10 PM

thanks for the information.

Does anyone know’s other tutorials / websites / blogs / links / etc.. where i can find more magento server optimization information?

Thanks

This is a good source / Start: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/36225/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community