Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Big problem: Back-end changes are not shown in the front-end

deckjur

Total Posts:  5

Hello everybody,

For some reason my backend changes are not showing in the frontend. The only reason i can think i someone installing en removing a grouped options plugin but this should not be the reason.

What i do:
1) I create simple products and fillout all the information needed. (category, website, price, etc....) The product will not be shown in the front-end under the category
2) I create a category but it\\\’s not shown in the frontend
3) i remove a category but it\\\’s not shown in the frontend
What dit i try?:
1) cash disabled
2) reindex
Nothing helps. i hope someone can help me with this.

Ps: all the changes are correctly shown and saved in the backend.
Bedankt!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello!

Please, once again make sure that you have added all the information for the products to be visible. Here is the article concerning the topic -
http://blog.mag-manager.com/2013/08/my-magento-products-are-not-visible-at.html

Also please make sure that category to which you assign newly-created product is active and is created under Root category.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community