Magento Forum

Steps followed but ERROR! 

DCAlmeida

Total Posts:  164
PRT

Well, I follow some steps:
- Disable cache
- Disable Mage_Compiler (is this module when you refer “If the Magento Compilation Module is enabled it must be disabled before attempting to upgrade. After upgrading is done, click on “Run Compilation Process” to process and enable it again.” ??)
- then the magento-core/Mage_All_Latest under Magento Connect
- after installation I got a error because permissions, ok, I ran magento-cleanup and ok

The results:
- the block of mostviewed that I show at frontpage works and show me the products
- categories without products and search without results, I can view products if I entered direct url (or to click in frontpage because the above module)
- the admin panel don´t works and give me a error:

a:5:{i:0;s:31:"Invalid mode for clean() method";i:1;s:2809:"#0 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(532): Zend_Cache::throwException(’Invalid mode fo...’)
#1 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(538): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->_clean(’/home/XXXXXXX/...’, ‘matchingAnyTag’, Array)
#2 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(279): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->_clean(’/home/XXXXXXX/...’, ‘matchingAnyTag’, Array)
#3 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/lib/Zend/Cache/Core.php(452): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->clean(’matchingAnyTag’, Array)
#4 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/lib/Varien/Cache/Core.php(100): Zend_Cache_Core->clean(’matchingAnyTag’, Array)
#5 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Cache.php(376): Varien_Cache_Core->clean(’matchingAnyTag’, Array)
#6 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1088): Mage_Core_Model_Cache->clean(Array)
#7 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/Url.php(167): Mage_Core_Model_App->cleanCache(Array)
#8 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Session.php(95): Mage_Adminhtml_Model_Url->renewSecretUrls()
#9 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Observer.php(55): Mage_Admin_Model_Session->login(’powerPT’, ‘a123456789’, Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1207): Mage_Admin_Model_Observer->actionPreDispatchAdmin(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#11 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/Mage.php(416): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#12 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(497): Mage::dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#13 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(152): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#14 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(407): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->preDispatch()
#15 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’noRoute’)
#16 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/testemag/index.php(78): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#20 {main}”;s:3:"url”;s:15:"/testemag/admin”;s:11:"script_name”;s:19:"/testemag/index.php”;s:4:"skin”;s:5:"admin";}

Can you help me?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DCAlmeida

Total Posts:  164
PRT

solved, app/code/core/Zend/Cache was removed

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community