Magento Forum

My extension is in PENDING status for nearly a week

jpt

Total Posts:  2

I’ve posted a new community extension via my account.  It has been in PENDING status for nearly a week now.  I’ve tried IRC, the web site contact form, and replying to the community welcome message I received when I first signed up.  No one’s telling me what’s going on?  Can someone please let me know if I need to do something on my end to move things along, or if it really does take this long to get an upload approved?  Just some info would be helpful.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CreditCall

Total Posts:  14
Bristol, UK

Hello

We are having a similar issue.  We have developed two separate Magento extensions.

The first extension that we uploaded was changed from status pending to status live in approximately 3-4 days.  Last week however we uploaded our second extension and it is still flagged as pending. 

There is no way for us to tell if there is something incorrect in what we have uploaded to Magento Connect, or if it’s simply a case the the people updating the modules have been too busy to get around to it. Has anyone had any experience resolving this issue?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Martin
Guru

Total Posts:  445
Brno | London | Los Angeles

Hey guys,

the same issue here with our commercial extension - added on last Thursday and status is still pending ... we got a bit nervous about what’s going on and whether is everything set right ...

Magento Community
Magento Community

VishalArora

Total Posts:  4

Hello

We are having a similar issue.  We have developed Extension and uploaded via my Account on last Friday and status is still pending ...
Any one Please Suggest something need to be done on my end or it takes time some information from any-side would be helpful. Thanks in Advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

CreditCall

Total Posts:  14
Bristol, UK

It has been my experience that it can take up to about a week to get an extension approved.

If after 7ish days it is still not approved your best bet is to contact one of the Magento admins directly via email and ask them if there is a problem with it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

CreditCall - 10 April 2011 10:12 PM

It has been my experience that it can take up to about a week to get an extension approved.

If after 7ish days it is still not approved your best bet is to contact one of the Magento admins directly via email and ask them if there is a problem with it.

Actually, it should never take 7 days.  wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

VishalArora - 10 April 2011 07:01 PM

Hello

We are having a similar issue.  We have developed Extension and uploaded via my Account on last Friday and status is still pending ...
Any one Please Suggest something need to be done on my end or it takes time some information from any-side would be helpful. Thanks in Advance

Hi Vishal,

Your extension is not “Pending” it is NOT approved which is different than pending.  Please take some time to read the stickies at the top of this forum on guidelines as well as the FAQ—contact me directly if you have additional questions.

Rhonda

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community