Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 5 of 5
Magento eBook

helenwh

Total Posts:  2
Singapore

Crucial Web Host - 08 May 2008 12:10 PM

Hello and thank you!

This is very professional and a quality piece of work.  I am very impressed with your contribution to the Magento Community.

It would be really great if we could find someone to volunteer to translate your work into an English version as well.  While I do not speak German I am very handy with a translator and found the work both professional and valuable regardless of the printed language.

Thanks again for being a valuable Magento Partner and for your free contribution to the Magento community!  We appreciate it!

smile

To promote your work, you should translate it into English version. People will highly appreciate your contribution.
Sincerly

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sander

Total Posts:  232
Netherlands

Nice stuff indeed. Magento’s released an official user guide recently as well but this is good as a quickstart.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kokonohp

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

I second the suggestion that it should be translated to English as well as other languages to benefit every user of Magento Commerce. wink

Thank you for the great work.

Solar caravans
Branded wallets
Website Design
web design

Magento Community
Magento Community

koolin

Total Posts:  1

i’m eagerly waiting the response about this question ; web visitors, i need this to learn the techniques of all magento development

thanks
rambabu seo,............................................

Image Attachments
photofacefun_com_627gr.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

haboo

Total Posts:  4

Thank you very much for this piece of work.  It is very good stuff. I second the opinion that it should be translated in English.

Magento Community
Magento Community

erins

Much more understand English

Magento Community
Magento Community

billymarwadi

Total Posts:  11

The translated version is fine but will not provide the most recent changes that are being done..

So an official documentation/manual should be provided to ease in implementation.

Magento Community
Magento Community

billymarwadi

Total Posts:  11

There is no point in writing the book when the core function names change with each version. I developed a very nice template that worked with 1.0 version

Magento Community
Magento Community

bonggoi

it’d be good to have it translated to english..tnx!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sander

Total Posts:  232
Netherlands

I have begun translating the quick-start to English, improving the layout and updating it to the most recent version of Magento.

If you want to receive it when the quick-start e-book is released (free of course just like the German version), please subscribe at www.dogento.com, a free Magento mailing.

We will be releasing other free e-books, also development and shop management oriented ones!

Magento Community
Magento Community

radyc

halu 2 all=)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 5 of 5