Thank you for producing such a nice User Guide! I know how much “manual labor” it represents because I’ve spent most of my career producing end-user documentation. So please bear with me while I make a couple of suggestions… (I just can’t help myself!)
To make this a more distribution-ready document, you can crop the pages to the intended trim size and set the display options to Facing Pages, Fit Page. It gives it a much nicer feel, and anyone who has Adobe Acrobat can make these changes—even if they already downloaded the ebook. Here’s how:
To crop the pages:
1. On the Document menu, click Crop Pages.
2. Under Margin Controls, make the following settings:
(I believe the correct page size is 7.5 x 10)
3. Under Page Range, click All.
4. Click OK to save the settings.
To change the display mode:
1. On the File menu, click Properties.
2. On the Initial View tab, under Layout and Magnification, make the following settings:
Page layout: Two-Up (Cover Page)
Magnification: Fit Page
3. Click OK to save the changes.
Also, I notice a couple of pages were intentionally left blank, but they actually interfere with the pagination. It’s too late to delete them now, but in the next release, you might want to make sure that each chapter starts on an odd-numbered (right-side) page.
That’s all! (Now I’m going to go read it.)