Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Strange Bug in Custom Option Date Drop-Down? 

Sunbreaks

Total Posts:  5

Sorry if this has been asked and answered somewhere else; I’ve looked but haven’t found it mentioned anywhere.

In my store the product requires people choose a birth date (in the custom option fields as a drop-down).  But there’s some strange things happening.  For example:

- If a user chooses month 1 (for January), only 28 days are available in the day drop-down.
- If a user chooses any date in 1900, the custom option field lists it as 1970 in the product summary in the cart.

Where would I fix these problems? I’ve looked at app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/View/Options/Type/Date.php, but I don’t see anything in there that would be causing these problems.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community