Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

payment module

shiftcomputers

Total Posts:  1

i am new to magento and i have managed to customize most of the stuff except for the payment option.i plan to use direct deposit & EFT as payment options.i want to show my bank details on the payment option page on chechout.how do i create that option.thanx

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMage.com

Total Posts:  74

I recommend you to try the new Magento extension GoMage LightCheckout. It is very easy to install and perfect to streamline your checkout process. It combines all checkout steps on one single page, allows to choose delivery time and date, detects user’s country with GeoIP technology, supports many languages and allows administrators to manage required fields easily. It is relatively new, but already has many positive reviews from people who have installed it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Webs

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
Your requirement can be fulfilled by a minor customization in the checkout process provided by default Magento.

Two ways to implement:
1.Store a value into a Magento session and display that value.
2.Create a new extension & store this information with other order informations and display the value.

You need to create a custom module or can install developed extensions in order to fulfill your requirement as direct changes in Magento core file is not a part of standard coding.

Hope this will help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community