Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help with Shipping

mdumka

Total Posts:  56

Has anyone got shipping to work other then the Fixed rate?

I would like to try and set up table shipping but I have no option to change the values?

Has anyone had any luck?

Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

System > Configuration > Shipping Methods > Table Rate

Make sure you are on the specific store, not just the default.  It will give you an option to Export CSV.  Do this first.  Change the values to what you need, then import in the same place. 

It’s pretty simple, but if you get confused search the forums because there are a few detailed posts on how to do it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mdumka

Total Posts:  56

Thanks for the help ... but I have only one store ... how do I select that store and get the option to display the CSV information?

Mike

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lior
Magento Team

Total Posts:  293

In the Admin > System > Configuration
In the top left corner you will find “Current Configuration Scope” dropdown with the list of all stores that you have

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community