Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 8 of 8
Official Magento UK Translation (en_GB)

mppglobal

Total Posts:  6

Excellent thread post!!
It’s really helpful information.I like this site.Thanks for share........grin
ecommerce solution

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

aofzagroup

Total Posts:  4

Thank for post!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

zesttech

Total Posts:  31
London, UK

prd - 07 April 2008 01:58 AM

Hi jammyjc - thanks for your help. I had two folders in Locale one for en_US and another en_GB. I have renamed the en_US one as you recommended and renamed the other as en_GB_archive, and the email now works using English (United Kingdom) locale. Thank you!

I had same issue… now it has been resolved.. Thanks man..!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

webrightnow

Total Posts:  65
Glasgow

How is it possible that to date there is still no complete GB locale for Magento? The official one, available from http://www.magentocommerce.com/translations/download/2 is inconsistent at best. I transferred all folders manually, just to make sure that I knew exactly what they contained, and noticed that the email > sales folder was empty. One of the main reason I wanted to install the GB locale was to change “cart” to “basket” without having to manually change all instances in the template files. I am now looking at my “basket” and I have this:

- Page title: Shopping basket (great)
- Such and such product was added to your shopping cart (pants)
- Update shopping basket (good)
- Clear shopping cart (bummer)
- Top link: My Basket (fine)
- Empty basket: Shopping cart is empty (poo)

While I appreciate the work that someone obviously did tocreate this locale, they clearly left the job unfinished. As it stands, this package is unusable and should not even be available to download - it just creates confusion for customers and store managers.
It seems that going into the template files one by one is the only solution at the moment.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kelytran

Total Posts:  1

you have to share a file very well, thank you very much

Thiet bi mang | Thiết bị mạng Wifi | Ram laptop

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community