Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

sneako

Total Posts:  48

I have the Amazon Orders extension installed by Ebizmarts and it’s been working AOK even with editing of the files to suit our needs (since it’s been discontinued by Ebizmarts) and up until yesterday it’s been able to be edited fine.  Now whenever I change a file related to it I get the following error when loading it via the admin page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mondofoo/public_html/mo/app/code/community/Ebizmarts/AmazonOrders/controllers/ImportController.php:1) in /home/mondofoo/public_html/mo/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php on line 99

The error goes away whenever I reinstall the extension and I’ve been searching all day for a resolution to this with no success.

Anybody have an idea as to what to do to fix it? 

To sum it up…
1) Open a file related to an extension
2) Save the file (WITH NO CHANGES AT ALL!)
3) Load said saved file onto the server (remember...no changes have been made in order to test what the issue was)
4) Refresh the extension page via admin
5) Boom...the error shows up
6) Reinstalling the extension removes the error

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community