Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
Kanemarie.com on Magento 1.0 (Custom Design / Showoff)

NickL

Total Posts:  188

@Tiff
Wow your right.. I missed that. I’ll adjust the css. Thanks for the heads up!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ruthc

Total Posts:  8

gorgeous site!  I especially love the layouts you have designed for the product detail pages.  How did you get such clear crisp images in the zoom box area? You mentioned you use high resolution images, what specifically where the settings?

Warm regards,
Ruth

Magento Community
Magento Community

NickL

Total Posts:  188

@ruthc

Thanks for the compliment!  It’s been fun working with it. Credit for the images though goes to the photographer I work with. He takes excellent shots, so the clear images are due to his photoshop work. The images are around 130-140k so that helps with the detail too, but most of the jewelry is photographed in a light-tent with remote flashes and all to make sure it looks good.  I keep telling him the site wouldn’t be much without him, haha.

Magento Community
Magento Community

j0hn

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

New Magento user here! I work at a French web agency, we currently resale CRE Loaded solutions and are very interested in moving to Magento.

I really like the Kane Marie design.

But, maybe this has already been reported, the content from the product boxes bleeds when listing products. See for example http://www.kanemarie.com/shop/yvel-sale/ You can see that the sale price is out of the box.

I’m using Firefox 3.0b5 on Ubuntu Linux.

Magento Community
Magento Community

l0st

Total Posts:  55

Good store. Hey. Your search.. if you type a sentence.. it overlaps to the store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stacelynn

Total Posts:  7

saw it with Safari and it looks great! But it hasn’t loaded in FF once today, It shows me the title, but the home page just continues to try to download (its been 25 minutes of waiting). Don’t know if that’s something anyone else has experienced, but FF never loads things for me. I would hate to lose a customer to a slow download…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3