Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bundled Items not showing as a list in Shopping Cart

walltoolsllc

Total Posts:  146

I am hoping that someone with experience with Bundle items can help me. 

The items of my Bundled Product are no longer showing up as a list in the cart (see first image attachment).  They use to look like my second image attachment.  As you can see, the included options of my Bundle no longer show in the cart.  This is a big problem. 

I really need customers to be able to see what they just spent time configuring. If anyone can guide me how to fix this, that would be great.

I think I the code involved may be located in default/template/checkout/onepage/review/item.phtml, but I’m not sure?  The code that I think needs modification looks like this, but then again, I’m not sure if I’ve tracked down the right code?

<td class="attributes-col"><h4 class="title"><?php echo $this->htmlEscape($this->getProductName()) ?></h4>
 <!-- 
item custom options -->

<?php if ($_options $this->getOptionList()):?>

<dl class="item-options">

<?php foreach ($_options as $_option) : ?>
            <?php $_formatedOptionValue 
$this->getFormatedOptionValue($_option?>

<dt><?php echo $this->htmlEscape($_option['label']?></dt>
            <
dd<?php if (isset($_formatedOptionValue['full_view'])): ?> class="truncated"<?php endif; ?>><?php echo $_formatedOptionValue['value'] ?>
                <?php 
if (isset($_formatedOptionValue['full_view'])): ?>

<div class="truncated_full_value">
                    <
dl class="item-options">
                        <
dt><?php echo $this->htmlEscape($_option['label']?></dt>
                        <
dd><?php echo $_formatedOptionValue['full_view'] ?></dd>
                    </
dl>
                </
div>

<?php endif; ?>

</dd>

<?php endforeach; ?>

</dl>

<?php endif;?>

<!-- / -->

As you can see, it appears that there is some code commented out?  However, when I remove these comments the site doesn’t change… any ideas?

Image Attachments
sample-1.gifsample-2.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

larauz

Total Posts:  1

@constructaid DId you ever get an answer/solve this problem?  Im having the exact same problem now and you and I seem to be the only person on the forums who have ever had this issue.

If you did get it solved, would you please post the soluion.

@everyone else Does anyone else know how to fix this problem?  it just came out of no where for me.

thx in advance

Luis

Magento Community
Magento Community

walltoolsllc

Total Posts:  146

larauz - 13 March 2010 06:56 AM

@constructaid DId you ever get an answer/solve this problem?  Im having the exact same problem now and you and I seem to be the only person on the forums who have ever had this issue.

If you did get it solved, would you please post the soluion.

@everyone else Does anyone else know how to fix this problem?  it just came out of no where for me.

thx in advance

Luis

Yes Luis, I did solve the problem.  It seems that the Sweet Tooth Customer Rewards extension I am using left out some code when I updated the files.  Sweet Tooth was able to fix it for me.  Are you using the Sweet Tooth extension?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Greg Demetrick

Total Posts:  64
Burlington, VT

I am running into the exact same issue you were but am not using the module that you are/were. The odd thing is if I put

<?php   print_r($this->getOptionList())   ?>
in front of the loop the array always comes out empty. Do you have any insights on things I should look at? Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community