Magento Forum

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data’ not found in /app/Mage.php on line 547

QM360

Total Posts:  5

Updated from Magento 1.8.0 to 1.8.1

Under admin after you login and click System / Configuration I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data’ not found in /app/Mage.php on line 547

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sprusky

Total Posts:  1

Under admin after you login and click System / Configuration I get the following error:

I had the same problem, when updating a Magento using Installatron. 

I compared the config.xml file from another magento setup I have that I had not updated yet.
The old config.xml file worked fine with the new Magento 1.8.1.

I’m attaching the old config.xml file which does work.  Please make a backup of the current file before you over write it with this one.  This file is in the folder:
...\app\code\core\Mage\GoogleCheckout\etc\config.xml

I hope this helps.

Sergio Prusky
www.wsiadvisors.com

File Attachments
config.xml  (File Size: 7KB - Downloads: 217)

Magento Community
Magento Community

QM360

Replacing the ...\app\code\core\Mage\GoogleCheckout\etc\config.xml file with the ...\app\code\core\Mage\GoogleCheckout\etc\config.xml from 1.8.0 solved the problem. After replacing the file you may need to clear the cache under System / Cache Management.

Thank you, Sergio

Magento Community
Magento Community

bannertherapy

Hi. I just went into this file and changed the active section from “1” to “0”, and it fixed the blank page issue for me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

caseyjhenry

Changing 1>0 didn’t work. File replacement did.

Magento Community
Magento Community

idangozlan

Please check the release notes:

Close the Admin Panel browser window.
As a user with root privileges, delete all files except config.xml from the following >directory: magento-install-dir/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/etc
When you log back in to the Admin Panel, everything works as expected. If you’re still encountering errors, see Getting Help With Your Installation or Upgrade.

Release Notes 1.8.1.0

Magento Community
Magento Community

okeith

After initially getting the “Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Googlecheckout_Helper_Data’ not found in /app/Mage.php on line 547” error
cleared out all but the config.xml from the GoogleCheckout/etc folder and got access to the admin area again

now customers going through the checkout process cannot get past the shipping choice, just refuses to move on, changing shipping options are reflected in the checkout process but still clicking continue just lands back on the shipping options question.

any help would be greatly appreciated

...tried a config.xml from 1.8.0.0 as well but doesn’t help the shipping issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

jakoireland

Total Posts:  2

sprusky - 12 December 2013 03:34 PM

I had the same problem, when updating a Magento using Installatron. 

I compared the config.xml file from another magento setup I have that I had not updated yet.
The old config.xml file worked fine with the new Magento 1.8.1.

I’m attaching the old config.xml file which does work.  Please make a backup of the current file before you over write it with this one.  This file is in the folder:
...\app\code\core\Mage\GoogleCheckout\etc\config.xml

I hope this helps.

Sergio Prusky
www.wsiadvisors.com

Thanks Sergio,

I am experiencing the same issue but i can’t download the config file you posted. can you maybe email it to me? tech [at] soundcomputers [dot] ie

Much thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

manuel.bago

Total Posts:  19

Close the Admin Panel browser window.
As a user with root privileges, delete all files except config.xml from the following >directory: magento-install-dir/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/etc
When you log back in to the Admin Panel, everything works as expected. If you’re still encountering errors, see Getting Help With Your Installation or Upgrade.

I had the same problem, when updating a Magento 1.8.1.0 from 1.5.1.

Solve for me, thanks Idangozian! surprised

Magento Community
Magento Community

sims2001

Magento Community
Magento Community

almirahisaad

Total Posts:  6

Fatal error: Call to a member function isAllowed() on a non-object in /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Translate.php

I have installed ispeed_free cache but the cache wasn’t working well with magento 1.8.1 I was unable to add item in shopping cart when ispeed cache is on so I uninstalled it and experiencing this error after uninstalling ispeed free cache

help me to fix the error I am new to magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

mattwhi

Leeds

I have this problem sometimes with extensions and the problem is simply that I have system>tools>compilation \’Enable\’, I disable it then configuration works I set it all up them re-comile!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community