Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unable to export products from Magento

AG Prime

Total Posts:  19
Cluj-Napoca

Hello everybody,
I am trying for over 2 hours to export my products as CSV and the process stops with this error:

# Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 475 of 1691 bytes in /home/tarrac/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Dataflow/Model/Batch/Abstract.php on line 69
right after starting sucessefully:
Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Mapper_Column :: map

What should I do, can I find anywhere more detailed information about this export errros?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AG Prime

Total Posts:  19
Cluj-Napoca

Also when I am trying to Import from an CSV, it stops at 0% 0/x items and nothing else happenes. What’s curious is that I have the same project on my dev server, and there it workd, only when uploaded, is not working. Can you tell me what dependencies do I have on serverside in order for this to work?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Magento Community
Magento Community

marko227

Total Posts:  2

I have same error, is there any solution for this?
Thanks…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community