Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

trying to to purchase enterprise edition

ciriglezglez

Total Posts:  40

Hello, everybody

I tried to purchase enterprise edition last monday, by sending a message through http://www.magentocommerce.com/company/contact-us, but I have no answer today (thusday). Am I doing something wrong?. Am I missing some steps?

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

imwy2cool

Total Posts:  164

Yeah it took them a couple of days to get back to me. It’s like they are too good to talk to you. When I asked questions about financing options or monthly payments the rep I spoke with acted like I was a lowlife. It seemed that just because I was exploring my options and asking questions about the costs I wasn’t worth dealing with. I WANTED him to sell me on it. I’m now going to hire out anything that I can’t do myself and spend extra on a killer server setup every month. Thanks Magento for a great product, but you’re going to kill it if you never respond to the community that built this and treat would be customers with contempt.

I hope you have better luck getting some help than I did.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community