Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Tier Pricing and Item Attributes

bbepristis

Total Posts:  25
Muskegon, Michigan

Hello everyone out there is magento land I have something that I am going to need some help on I have a product (in this case a T-shirt) I have it set up as a Configurable Product and I have tier pricing setup so that if they buy multiple quantity’s they get a discount on the original item itself so the shirt not the printing however I also need to set up tier pricing on a product attribute for the printing so if the customer buys 24 t-shirts with 1 color print on it they would get a discount. can some one tell me if this option is available some how or if I have to write it myself. and If i need to write it my self can you help point me in the right direction.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MuschPusch

Total Posts:  44

Hi bbepristis,

i had nearly the same problem but vice versa: price of the t-shirt keeps the same and tier pricing for the print. I didn’t thought about a configurable product but made two products of it… Please let me know if you succeed....

gr Volkan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community