Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Responsive Magento Print Shop Theme So Beautifully

Netbase Cmsmart

Total Posts:  53

Today, we announce our new version of Magento print shop theme for you. The theme will satisfy you for sure, even the strictest web developers. The most outstanding feature of print shop is the responsiveness on ipad, iphone and smart mobile devices. The layout has a quite different look compared with the old version. The main background is white, very clean and clear, creates a professional but sharp look.

Magento Print Shop Theme has Mega Menu which contains a large volume of categories and products of your site. Mega menu is so flexible for visitors to hover mouse over and all necessary information will dropdown, which can be considered so good experience for your potential customers. Right next to the mega menu is a search box, just click the magnifier, customers can type keywords or any word of products they want to search for and suggestions will appear immediately

Now, on the header, there are a variety of options for visitors to take actions like sign up, login, choose languages to view the site or choose the currency of products or view cart. Customers can view their account and cart right on any page surfing on. A feature highlights this print shop theme is the “Connect with Facebook” which allows customers to login your site by their Facebook account. It’s easy for customers who are online Facebook and visiting your site at the same time. They can buy products on your print shop in so convenient way.

I’m forgetting to tell you other interesting features of the theme. On the checkout page, there are useful options for customers to choose among them to be suitable with their affordable budget. Whenever customers choose an option, the price will change accordingly. It’s exciting, isn’t it? Besides, visitors can upload files and order owner of the shop to print their designs. It’s so simple that customers can upload any type of files they want to. Moreover, you can also allow customers to rate the product or write their reviews, choose delivery types or send email to friends on this checkout page.

Magento Print Shop Theme is simple but efficient, clean but professional. It’s so good to own this theme looking from any point of views.

At this moment, the theme is available on sale. Click to see live demo now http://cmsmart.net/demo/index.php/magento-printing-theme.html

You will be very supprised !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bigefromdabx

Total Posts:  20

I am interested in buying your theme.  But you claim that your theme is responsive.  I looked at both of them from my ipad and iphone and they are not responsive themes.

On your theme and in your note above I see that in the pricing calculator, the price adjusts to automatically while choosing the options.  Will that work for the products I have currently added on my site.  Or will I have to enter each order again?  I ask this because I load up all my products using a CSV file. 

Thanks for your help I am very interested in purchasing your theme.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Netbase Cmsmart

Total Posts:  53

Hi

I\’m sorry. Magento Printshop Theme is only responsive on Ipads. If you want the theme to be responsive on mobiles and I phones. You need to install our Magento mobile theme which I can give it to you free if you buy the printshop theme.

About the instant price calculator, you can add it for every product with custom options. Depending on your kind of products as simple, configurable or group...you can handle them in the back-end.

You can read the user guide or ask our developer how to do that at http://cmsmart.net/support after you buy the theme.

I hope you get my points

Have a good day!

Anh Nguyen
From CMSMart Team

Magento Community
Magento Community

bigefromdabx

Total Posts:  20

Netbase Cmsmart - 17 February 2014 11:49 PM

Hi

I\’m sorry. Magento Printshop Theme is only responsive on Ipads. If you want the theme to be responsive on mobiles and I phones. You need to install our Magento mobile theme which I can give it to you free if you buy the printshop theme.

About the instant price calculator, you can add it for every product with custom options. Depending on your kind of products as simple, configurable or group...you can handle them in the back-end.

You can read the user guide or ask our developer how to do that at http://cmsmart.net/support after you buy the theme.

I hope you get my points

Have a good day!

Anh Nguyen
From CMSMart Team

Magento Community
Magento Community

iswhatyouwant

Total Posts:  4

If you want to know more about themes in general please follow this link.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ClaireHT

Total Posts:  7

If you are interested in stunning ready-made Magento templates then Mage-shop.com is a sensible choice. We supply various templates of popular themes which support your business.
You can find more details HERE:

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solution

Total Posts:  179

Look at Magento Responsive Slideshow allows you to easy making the beautiful slideshow in your website.FREE for you
Visit homepage: http://www.magesolution.com/magento-extensions.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community