Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Modern Theme - Product Schedule and Product Description Swap

Jonathon

Total Posts:  21

Hey winners.  Can someone give me to some pointers on where to start or which page to edit to have the product schedule and description area swapped?  I’ve attached an image for visual reference of what I wish the end result to be.

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Image Attachments
layoutchange.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

casterdon

Total Posts:  22

There are Several files to edit for that page , if I am not wrong, I edit (view.phtml, list.phtml, media.phtml) and get results. Your above image, are you saying that you want the tabs to the bottom, if so this is odd, because my tabs are already that way around on new install.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jonathon

casterdon - 05 May 2008 07:22 AM

There are Several files to edit for that page , if I am not wrong, I edit (view.phtml, list.phtml, media.phtml) and get results. Your above image, are you saying that you want the tabs to the bottom, if so this is odd, because my tabs are already that way around on new install.

Casterdon-

I stated we want the “end result” to look like the image. =)

Jon

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jonathon

up..

please help..

which file would i need to edit to rearrange the product view page?

Magento Community
Magento Community

elina

Total Posts:  25
Heraklion Crete

hello i have modern theme installed , it’s working fine in home page etc , exept the detail page of every product....

if i configure my products manually , one - by - one , it’s working but i’m having to many products ....

pleassse...do you know how.... to change the default theme in every product ?

ps: i configured all the categories with modern theme and the “apply to all subcategories & products” option… but nothing happens

thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

elina

Total Posts:  25
Heraklion Crete

i am also interesting about swapping description and tabs..
did you find a solution??

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community