Total Posts: 349
The login page is exactly the one I tracked with livehttpheaders. Unfortunately after a bit more testing my findings are very inconclusive:
- Sometimes there are non-https requests _after_ the request to the https login page is made. At the first glance it looks like some of the flash animations request pictures and these requests are not canceled even though a new page was requested.
- A few times I got the broken lock even though according to livehttpheaders all requests were made via https.
- I got the broken lock when running firefox in safe mode - so apparently add-ons are not responsible.
- I never got the error with the net-panel of firebug enabled.
- I never got the error in any other browsers (opera, safari, ie8).
So basically I don’t have any idea how to pinpoint the cause of the broken lock, sorry.