I have been searching on how to import products into Magento, trying everything I can think of. I made sure the values are in “quotes” and that the csv file is saved in UTF-8.
This is a test product I am trying to import
"Default","123","TEST","12.95","6.95","Test Product IMPORT 1"
I have selected Default in the profile where it says “(Products will be added/updated to this store if ‘store’ column is blank or missing in the import file.)”
I have put the store attribute as the first attribute to map, but the attached image shows when I took it out of mapping, in hopes the profile would use the Default store selected in the above paragraph. (non-default mapping)
I have also tried exporting what I have in the store now so I can take the headers and change the import profile to use the default headers, without any luck. I have even tried to import the just-exported csv and that didn’t even work.
This is the error I get, no matter what I try…
* Starting profile execution, please wait...
* Warning: Please don't close window during importing/exporting data
* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv :: parse
* Found 1 rows
* Starting catalog/convert_adapter_product :: parse
* Skip import row, required field "store" not defined
* Processed 100% 1/1 records
* Imported 0 records
* Finished profile execution.
Click thumbnail to see full-size image