Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bulk Image Import not working in 1.8. No Entity Type: Product Images

telavir

Total Posts:  6

I’m trying to bulk import images into magento. I imported the products just fine. The instructions then say to go to System > Import/Export > Import and then choose the Entity Type Product Images. There is no Entity Type Product Images. Am I missing something? Is there a setting I need to change?

Image Attachments
no-entity-type-product-image-m18.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

telavir

Total Posts:  6

Nevermind, I figured it out. Read Importing Images into Magento on my blog to learn more.

Magento Community
Magento Community

serkia

Total Posts:  4

I checked your blog and I’m noticing a difference in my version of magento 1.8.1.0

I"m trying to import the way you did but when I’m creating the Data Profile I can’t select “Entity Type: Images” only Products and Customers exist. I have a feeling that the dev’s locked this feature out of the Community Edition. Those bastards!

Magento Community
Magento Community

pbaenas

Total Posts:  5

I have not this option neither :(.

Does Entity type Product Images appear in 1.8 community edition??

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community