Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Products have stopped showing there associated products

Radweb

Total Posts:  15
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Hi,

I have setup a 3 store website and it has been running for 4 months without any issues.

majority of my products are configurable with lots of different simple products associated.

For some reason I created a new configurable product with some associated products with it just like i did when i first created the site. If i go to look on the front end the configurable product shows and so do the options dropdowns but no options to select.

this is a test product i have done: http://www.swinggear.co.uk/shoes-trainers/mens-dance-shoes/trousers

where this is a product i created a while back: http://www.swinggear.co.uk/aris-allen-mens-leather-wingtip

I have all the settings the same, i have created enough to know what they are!

I havent changed anything on the website since launch and have only imported some products using the import feature.

I have tried to clear all caches in the backend as well as deleting in the var folde rusing ftp.

im running version 1.3.4

Im really stuck for ideas and dont understand why this issue is occuring now and not before seeing nothing has changed. anyone got any ideas at all?

Thanks in advanced
A very confused and frustrated James

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Radweb

Total Posts:  15
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Ive fixed it.

I uploaded a fresh copy of the default app folder and its now working.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community