Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Allow customers to pay unpaid orders in frontend via PayPal

ITCrazy

Total Posts:  10

Hey guys,

I’m looking for advice, or a plugin that will allow my customers to login to the frontend and pay for a “Payment Pending” order via. PayPal. I’ve been looking around for quite some time now to no avail.

Basically, I have a lot of customers add products to their cart, enter their details, then realize that PayPal is the only payment method we accept (Even though they can pay with a credit card and without a PayPal account). So they close the window, go away and make a PayPal account, and come back a week later after PayPal verification, and find that not only can they not pay for their order, the order they attempted to submit is not even available in the frontend because it is “Payment Pending” and these do not show up.

Any help on this matter, or perhaps stories how you have gotten around this issue would be greatly appreciated. I’m more than happy to buy an extention.

Thanks very much,

Dylan.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community