Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Footer

jonchai

Total Posts:  3

Hello everyone,

I am very new to Magento. My company wishes that I develop an e-commerce website within a short period of time (one month to be exact). I decided to give Magento a shot. However, I find that it is very difficult to design/edit Magento’s themes.

One of the requirements is to have the site show product categories and promotions in the footer. I was able to remove the default footer links but not able to add to it simply because I do not know how. I am in desperate need of help and I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you very much.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Shahid Sarvani

Total Posts:  63

I’ll suggest hire someone otherwise you will be in big trouble.
Magento is very hard cookie...believe me smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

jonchai

Total Posts:  3

I would love to do so but I am not in charge. I am the only web developer here with no hands-on experience with Magento. I am looking for other alternatives that can get the site set up quickly and effectively. Any suggestions?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community