Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

failed to open stream error. webhost (mt) problem? 

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Anybody successfully installed the magento on Media Temple?

I am getting these errors when tried to run the installation:

Warning: include(Mage/Core/functions.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /mnt/gs02/herd02/20650/domains/store.mydomain.com/html/app/Mage.php on line 35

Warning
: include() [function.include]Failed opening 'Mage/Core/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.2-1/share/pear:/mnt/gs02/herd02/20650/domains/store.lotusfromthemud.com/html/lib:/mnt/gs02/herd02/20650/domains/store.mydomain.com/html/app/code/core:'in /mnt/gs02/herd02/20650/domains/store.mydomain.com/html/app/Mage.php on line 35

Fatal error
: Class 'Varien_Profiler' not found in /mnt/gs02/herd02/20650/domains/store.mydomain.com/html/app/Mage.php on line 342

I followed the installation guide closely.

Server info:
PHP Version 5.2.2

By the way, where do I check if I have all the extensions/addons in my server?

Thanks!

t

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Skew

Total Posts:  31
Phoenix

I got it to install on MT, but the front-end is displaying errors, which I made a topic about here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/93/

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Thanks Skew,

mt support is of no help, I haven’t get a response. It was a bumby upload to the server, the connection kept dropping. Now thaty knowing you can install, I am going to reupload.

Is your server grid or dedicated?

thanks!
t

Magento Community
Magento Community

(mt) df

Total Posts:  7

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewreply/5154/

Magento Community
Magento Community