Is there any good way to sort items in the side columns with more accuracy than just before="-" and after="-"?
For example, my left column currently looks like this…
1. Compare Products
2. Custom Block A (in catalog.xml)
3. Custom Block B (in catalog.xml)
4. Custom Block C (in catalog.xml)
5. My Cart
and I would like it to be sorted like this…
1. Custom Block A (in catalog.xml)
3. My Cart
4. Compare Products
5. Custom Block B (in catalog.xml)
6. Custom Block C (in catalog.xml)
I haven’t, for the life of me, even been able to move my Compare Products block. I did figure out how to remove the before="-" from the My Cart block which is how I got it below all my catalog.xml items. Any thoughts on how to do this properly?