Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Automatic Images

sdb

Total Posts:  223
coastal California, USA

this is the export profile

Image Attachments
profile.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

coastal California, USA

hm, i dont know why i didnt think to search the forums for that error before, but it seems like a common one, and there is at least one solution to try out there. i’ll give it a shot, and see if it will work.

edit: it didnt work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vinos y Cosas

Total Posts:  36
Madrid (Spain)

Hi again:
Will you please show me how to do a screen print ? I’m trying from yesterday but not chance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

coastal California, USA

oh hallelujah! i got it to work. i read somewhere that the bug had been fixed in the most recent version (i was running version 1 of magento) and now it works perfectly. i’m off to rebuild my customizations now since ive upgraded. thanks for the help.

the way to do a screen print varies for different operating systems. in Windows you push the printscreen key and then there will be an image on the clipboard. open up your favorite image editor, paste it in there, and save.
if you’re running a mac then you have to use the grab program in applications/utilities

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

coastal California, USA

Okay, I finally got around to trying to import something. I went to system - import / export, selected the csv file, and clicked run in popup. Then, a popup happens, and this is what it says

* Starting profile execution, please wait…
* Warning: Please don’t close window during importing/exporting data

* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv :: parse
* Found 0 rows
* Starting catalog/convert_adapter_product :: parse

and then nothing happens

Thoughts?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2