Magento Forum

Changes Not Showing

hugznotthugzkidz

Total Posts:  1

The changes that I make to the front-end are not being shown. The ‘Admin Panel’ works fine and I am able to make changes and save them, and configure other options, but when I go to preview the store the changes are not being made. It’s not showing pages that I have added, or the title of the store. I even tried adding categories, and they are not being shown. The only thing that I am able to change is the footer, but for some reason I have to go to ‘System>Cache Management’ and ‘Refresh All Caches’ and only then the footer text changes. I even tried restarting my web browser (Firefox) and clearing the web browser’s cache, but still no luck.

Basically whatever changes or additions I make in the ‘Admin Panel’ will not show up in the front-end of the store. It says the changes are saved, but the front-end stays the same.

Here’s the link: http://www.arskapa.com/store

I did a clean install of Magento (ver 1.3.2.4).

Thanks, any help or a push in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Gadensgaard

Total Posts:  15
Aalborg, Denmark

Try to disable cache for a moment and see if that resolves the issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bts-eu

Total Posts:  81

Hi,

I`ve got a similar problem like hugznotthugzkidz.

Not all of my changes are visible in the frontend, only some ... Sometimes the description is updated, sometimes an attribute, ...

E.g.:
When I`m changing the description, the short description and an attribute - the short description and the attribute are correct and new, but the description is old.

In the backend all changes are correctly saved.

There are simple and grouped products in the store, I´ve got with both sometimes the problem ...

I`ve tried to delete and refresh all caches (incl. var/cache) and updating the attributes - no success.
To disable the cache was not the solution for me, maybe you´ve got an other idea?

Thank you for your help!!!

Best regards ela

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community