Magento Forum

8 New Fully Integrated Magento Themes! 

VisualFrames

Total Posts:  230
New York, NY

Your Magento’s premiere theme store has just released (8) new fully integrated themes!
7 New categories have been added and more themes to come in the weeks ahead.
The new themes include:
- Baby store:
- Pets store
- Furniture store
- Flowers store
- Food store
- Bakery store
- Clothing store
- Wedding store
In order to view these themes, go to http://www.ecommerce-themes.com/magento-themes and click on the appropriate category.

If there is a theme or category that you would like to see added to our website feel free to send us a note at
info (at) eCommerce-Themes (dot) com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Bloomland

Total Posts:  9

What about a Book Store?

Magento Community
Magento Community

telder4336

Total Posts:  21

Great themes but not worth the price.

Magento Community
Magento Community

des6sys

Total Posts:  1

wow, great themes hope you could provide a tutorials about customizing ur own themes

great job

Magento Community
Magento Community

VisualFrames

New York, NY

Thanks des6sys,
We have more in the pipeline....

telder4336, when you say not worth the price, could you please elaborate on that. What price do you think it fair for great magento themes?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Holy Rolly

Total Posts:  1

i think you would make more money either by doing a subscription and or selling it around 100 bucks for a “normal” site

Magento Community
Magento Community

VisualFrames

New York, NY

Thanks for your feedback. We have been thinking about that as well and this is not the first request that we received regarding memberships. We may very well introduce it soon. If we do, how much would you guys think is reasonable to pay monthly for the membership?

Now talking about pricing, $100 sounds too low for the quality of our work. You would hardly even get an osCommerce theme for less than $150. A lot more is put in designing a theme for Magento. However we are going to introduce some discount and coupons soon.

Holy Rolly - 09 May 2008 09:34 AM

i think you would make more money either by doing a subscription and or selling it around 100 bucks for a “normal” site

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

VisualFrames - 09 May 2008 04:53 PM

Now talking about pricing, $100 sounds too low for the quality of our work. You would hardly even get an osCommerce theme for less than $150. A lot more is put in designing a theme for Magento. However we are going to introduce some discount and coupons soon.

When I don’t do web design work, I work on another business, through that business, and many advices I have given by others as well as attending a few small business conferences, I have learned that, with pricing, first you have to believe what you charge is fair and reasonable, and that the price you are charging is worth/justifiable with the quality of the product/work you deliver - that means you have to be honest with yourself and be realistic with what exactly you can offer. After few years doing freelance web design, I am finding the principle is the same whether with website or other retail business.  There are always people who value quality over the price and can tell the differences when they see it, and respect the effort/work that made the final product possible; and they are alway people who don’t care anything but the price, better yet, everything comes to them free, never mind how much they will charge others, the lateral seems on the raise with the Open Source at their disposal, and they seemed to develop an appetite that everybody who gives away something free should give them everything free.

It’s a very bad Open Source by-culture.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

I don’t think you should lower your prices, $300 for a template is a very fair price. You’d be hard pressed to even find a cheap freelance designer who would be able to (a) design and, more importantly, (b) integrate the design into Magento. Especially when you consider a custom designed theme (not counting integration) will cost you a minimum of $2500.

Oh, and the bakery store theme is making me hungry rasberry I want some donuts and coffee now!

Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

Beautiful design.
Just ordered one to test out (as it is free). wink

Thanks a lot! :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

casterdon

Total Posts:  22

I use one of these two free templates and they are spot on. They will be doing template for $49 and if the one you get free are anything to go by, they will be excellent. I use a mixture of code from the new magento Modern theme and one of MagThemes templates to produce a really friendly, easy to use customer front end.

I tried one of your free themes, and it was all over the place, nothing lined up, links did not work, it took a few hour to get it something like usable. The themes from the link below worked first time.

http://www.magthemes.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

VisualFrames

New York, NY

Thanks for your responses chinesedream and crucial. They are inline with what we think.

JLHC, your theme will be delivered shortly.

casterdon, you can wait a long time from magthemes. I doubt they will keep their price at $49 given that they not only have zero commercial template at the moment but also they are still practicing. The reality is that you will not get a GREAT Magento Theme for $49, Unless someone has a broken business model and wakes up when it is too late to realize that they have been operating at loss… And the cheapest themes for Magento that you will find will be close to the basic magento default theme with some minor changes.

The problems that you experienced with out theme are most likely your issue and not the theme’s issue. Out of several hundred downloads of the free theme, we only received about 3 request for support issues and all of them had installed the theme wrong. This theme is currently live on many websites out there and performing well.

If your issue is specific then send us an email through our website with screenshots and description of the issues that you experience and we can take a look.

Now when it comes to Magento themes we will continue to release new themes every week or so. We are also very busy at custom design work for our clients but we’ll try to continue adding value to the community when it comes to free and affordable themes.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JLHC
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

VisualFrames - 10 May 2008 03:33 AM

JLHC, your theme will be delivered shortly.

Themes received.
Thank you. wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

gamelodge

Total Posts:  89
Brisbane, Qld, Australia

I Would recommend looking at the Joomla /Mambo guys.

They have been making & selling quality themes for years now, and many have an established business model.
personally I would not pay $200 for a theme. I think around the $60-$120 mark is more what themes should be prices at.

http://www.joomlashack.com/
http://www.joomlajet.com/ [ my favourite ]
http://www.rockettheme.com
etc…

Magento Community
Magento Community

VisualFrames

New York, NY

If you find someone who is able to design high quality fully integrated Magento themes for $60 a piece, please let us know; we would hire the person to design for us.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Total Posts:  191

VisualFrames - 10 May 2008 03:33 AM

casterdon, you can wait a long time from magthemes. I doubt they will keep their price at $49 given that they not only have zero commercial template at the moment but also they are still practicing. The reality is that you will not get a GREAT Magento Theme for $49, Unless someone has a broken business model and wakes up when it is too late to realize that they have been operating at loss… And the cheapest themes for Magento that you will find will be close to the basic magento default theme with some minor changes.

I have to disagree here . . . . and I do so by referencing the model of the various Joomla Template Clubs throughout the web.  Most of these clubs offer a membership price of about $39.95 for one to three months (and so on).  The quality of the work (for the most part) is top noth, creative, innovative and integrated with functionality. 

At the moment, Magento does not have any integration with Joomla - which will hopefully be rectified soon.

Once the Magento Team realizes the very broad CMS user base that would absolutely love a Magento component integration - this includes Joomla and WordPress.  Once that happens, the potential member user base for theme clubs will increase exponentially.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community