Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Checkout Error ‘Undefined’ when processing payment

colsie

Total Posts:  9

Afternoon,

Newish user of Magento 1.3.2.4 - been spending alot of my time developing and setting up on a dev box (Win/IIS).  All is working well here but after migrating to production I get the ‘Undefined’ after hitting Confirmation button’ at the end of the checkout process.

I’ve digged around for hours and cannot find any other posts that relate to my problem; when looking at the magento error log I see this error;

[26-Jan-2010 14:21:11] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getResultCode() on a non-object in /home/clean01/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/PaypalUk/Model/Api/Pro.php on line 164

Can anyone help me out here?  I’ve managed to fix all the errors I’ve encountered so far but this one has stumped me - and to be fair is probably the most important part wink

Thanks
Colsie

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community