Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Script timed out before returning headers - Giving Internal server error 500

StimpEx

Total Posts:  15

Hi,

On a webshop of one of my clients I’m getting Intenal server error when Login in to the admin dashboard. You get the login screen and after login in it takes very long for the page to load. Eventually I get the Internal server error. When you press <F5> the dasboard then loads. In the errorlog I get the following message: Script timed out before returning headers . Are there others who have this issue or does someone know how to fix this.

All the directory and file permissions are OK! It worked fine for a month and neither I or the hosting has made a change!

Please help me out!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

WebhostUK LTD

Total Posts:  163
UK

Hello,

I got the fix today.

If the problem is not solved by increasing time limit in php.ini you will have to check your apache timed out setting.

IF you have access to apache.conf just increase the timeout limit and thats it smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community