Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Conditional Questions/Option for products

7wear

Total Posts:  2

Hi

I’m hoping someone can help point me in the right direction with adding products to a cart. I’m tying to sell vet medicines in the UK. Part of the legal requirement means that I can only sell to customers who answer a set of questions correctly.

If there are any negative answers to the questions the product should not be added to the cart.

Can anyone point me to an extension or help me do this. I’m willing to pay for the right solution.

Many thanks in advance

7wear

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kiatng
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  875
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I think validation.js can be used to achieve what you want to do.  You can hardcode the questions directly in view.phtml or in a custom block, then utilize validation.js to check for responses.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community