Magento Forum

How to restrict discount rule for a specific product under specific category? 

sachinrozer

Total Posts:  6

Hello,
I am trying to implement a discount rule where one product (SKU# 111) will receive 25% discount if it is purchased from Category A. Please note that this same product is also added in other categories but if customer purchase it from other category then no discount will be added on the cart.

I have created such rule but it is not working for us. When I am selecting same product from different category then also 25% discount is coming there.

Thanks,
Sachin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jase007
Guru

Total Posts:  388

Hi,

Check this thread http://www.pureblue.co.uk/blog/how-to-set-up-a-discount-price-rule-on-a-specific-product-or-range-in-magento/

Thanks

iLoveMage

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1140

Did you check the following Discount Manager extension for Magento, it allows you to create discount packages, select products or categories on which the discount will be applied, you can manage all products and categories for discounts;

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/events-discount-deals-packages.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

sachinrozer

Thanks for the suggestion. Will try the same and come back if there is any further help required.

Cheers !!

Magento Community
Magento Community

sachinrozer

I was unable to apply the discount as per provided reference. Can anybody help me with more suggestions.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community