Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Invalid Transactional Email Errors - Order gets processed though! 

the_osprey

Total Posts:  27

We’re almost ready to launch and have been testing transactions. Everytime we do a test we get Error: Invalid transactional email code: 3 for existing customers, or Error: Invalid transactional email code: 2 when you are a new customer making your first purchase.

The transactions go through and get authorized and captured but we get no Welcome Letter emails or Confirmation emails. All the transactional emails have been setup properly.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Anyone have a fix?

Ray

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

flobo79

Total Posts:  7

Hi Ray,

I’m having the same issue, were you able to solve it? I get this error code when submitting the order as a registered customer.

Thanks,

Flo

Magento Community
Magento Community

the_osprey

Total Posts:  27

Hi Flo,
check to make sure that you have the accurate templates enabled when processing orders. We found that one of the templates had been deleted and causing such error. To fix the error we copied over the templates to the appropriate folder.

I hope this helps!

let me know and have a wonderful long-weekend.

Ray

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community