Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Toast of the Coast – Vietnam resorts

ajri02

Total Posts:  6

SAY GOODBYE TO CHINA BEACH. Vietnam’s best known stretch of sand has been informally rechristened “Sunrise Beach”. At the Furama Resort, Danang, this comes with the usual Baywatch accessories – professional lifeguards but not, alas, women with bodies like ripening corn, seemingly inflated with bicycle pumps every morning. I slipped onto the beach unnoticed at dawn, painfully aware of my neck which looks like, well… a neck. Men with heads attached to tree-trunks fell to the ground to do fifty push-ups if any damsel so much as glanced in their general direction. I pressed my camera shutter vigorously, demonstrating I am no slouch when it comes to testosterone.
The best Vietnam beaches and hideaways from Danang and Hoi An to Nha Trang and Phan Thiet in our free-wheelingVietnam resort reviewThe best Vietnam beach resortsuxury hideawaysand spas on a platter.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community