Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[SOLVED] How Do I Change “Purchase Order Number” text in Check Out form? 

r3volution11

Total Posts:  20

Just as the title states I am trying to change the copy “Purchase Order Number” that appears above the field in the Check Out form.

SOLVED!

For those of you using a different theme than the default be sure to check both the default theme and your current theme’s template files!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Okizoo

Total Posts:  34
Bangkok, Thailand

Also I think you need to change your Templates or the Print to PDF Templates. I just did a search for “Purchase Order Number” through the source code to find every instance of it. It should up in multiple locations. In the Admin section under configuration/payment/ you can change the area name from Purchase Order to whatever you want.

Magento Community
Magento Community

domonsura

Total Posts:  3

And if you’d BOTHERED to put details of how you solved it, it may have been some use to someone else.......instead - it’s just another DEAD END.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community