Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to implement 2 different pricing? 

alvinluo

Total Posts:  14

Hello everyone,

I have searched around the forums and also magento extensions but couldn’t find any help. I hope someone here could shed me some light.

I would like to create 2 pricing in my store. Basically my country divided into 2 parts, west and east. East’s price is more expensive than West’s price by 10%. It’s sort of changing currency, but this is only 1 currency involved.

So in the front page, if a customer from East, he/she will choose East from a drop down (West/East price) menu. Is there any magento extension that can do this?

I was thinking of custom option, but it would be troublesome if everytime a customer want to buy a product, he/she has to choose from the dropdown menu every single item.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community