Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“Fixed” grouped product

dennisvandervliet

Total Posts:  5

I tried a lot of things and created every possible product but I can not find a solution to the problem.

I have three simple product (A,B and C) you can buy them seperatly or in a bundle (D). The problem is that I want my customers to be able to add the product by simply clicking ("Add to cart"). However when people click “Add to cart” from for example a cross-selling box or a category page they are redirected to the product page because some options have to be selected.

In this case there are no options because all three items are required. I tried several options (grouped and bundled products) but I’m not able to do this. Am I overlooking something or do you know a solution?

BTW: I’m running 1.3.2.3

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community