Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Part Shipping Problem(Subscription Products)

nonu

Total Posts:  60

Is Part shipping possible in magento .As our customer is having a packaged product which will be delivered
after specific period.this is somthing like subscription of something.

As somebody purchase a package product with attribute value 3months then first product will be
delivered in 1st month,2nd in 2nd month and 3rd product in 3rd month.

but we cant make our order completed till we will deliver all the product
1)before completing order we can’t process credit card.
2) If we make our order complete before delivering all the products
then how can one know after specific time that he has to deliver product.How to keep track of that.

Hope u can understand my problem and help me in solving this.Please reply soon. rolleyes

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sonician

Total Posts:  49

I don’t think there is an easy way of doing this, and also realize you posted this > 1 year ago, so this is probably too late anyway. I did stumble upon: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/30478/# though, when looking for it myself that may be good for you, too.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community