I´d like to sell t-shirts with an option where you can print some custom text on it
idea of the process
1. the client visits the page and chooses a shirt he likes
2. he writes down some text that should be printed on the shirt
3. he chooses the color of the text that should be printed on the shirt
(3.1 just an idea: he can upload an image that he wants to be printed on the shirt)
4. the price should be able to change based on the amount of t-shirts and color he chose
5. the price should be a tierprice
(example: the client wants 100 shirts with “heho” printed in white: 100$ // for 200 Shirts its 80$ and so on. but based on the two options: the amount of shirts and the chosen colors! )
Problem: how do i solve this “little” problem, whats the best way to realize this.
i played around with the bundle-products option but im not sure if that could help me.
same with configurable products.
im kinda desperate here
anyone any idea how to solve this thingy?