Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Downloadable Product Confirmation

drumer4one

Total Posts:  4

First: If this is already answered I apologize I couldn’t find anything about this. I sell downloadable content. At the moment I am have just dumby products up but I was wondering if there was a way where if someone buys a product if it could automatically be confirmed when the money transfers. At the moment I have to go the admin side and manually hit accept for them to be able to download the product. I won’t be able to stand behind my computer all day so i really need it to automatically confirm so people can download their product without needing me to accept it.
Second: I would like confirmation emails with the download link to be sent to the buyer; I set up the transaction email but it doesn’t seem to be working. Is there more that I have to do than the [somwhat] obvious?
Thank you all in advanced. I really appreciate this. It will help me out a ton! :D

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BryceEngland

Total Posts:  5

For the first question check out thread 58230.

Sorry can’t help with second question the emails where setup my our consultant. I did however add that all order confirmations are copied to our sales email address so that our sales team was notified of every sale.

system>configuration>sales emails>order
- set Enabled to Yes
- set Send Order Copy To

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community