Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I present shopping method Title and Method Name fields in different languages? 

GodRJa

Total Posts:  22

Hi All,

I’m trying to create a simple 2 language site in Russian and Latvian to work simultaneously. I need to have a Flat Rate shipping method for a fixed price. Russian and Latvian languages are implemented as different store views with single website and store.

So on a checkout screen I need to have shipping method selection where title and method name are displayed localized based on current store view.

In administrator console there is only one option to customize shipping methods - per website, not per view, which is not suitable for my situation.

Could you please advice how to handle this situation correctly?

Regards,
Konstantin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community